Social Media Coordinator
Then we have the internship for you! Parents Alliance, Inc. is looking for a bright, well-spoken and well-written bilingual intern.
You will learn not only about the interesting and caring non profit life but walk away with a communications, marketing and social media marketing portfolio which will give you an edge in the workforce and satisfy internship requirements for your degree. May also become a Part/Full time position!
What will you be doing?
– Developing content for all social media platforms
– Managing the content and responding to potential schools interested in our educational programs via Social Media
– Developing fun fundraiser contests and events!
– Writing Press Releases
– Developing enriched SEO copy for website
– Doing onsite live videos, capturing events and writing about them
– Actively involved in the planning and coordination of galas and other fundraising events
What is required to be hired?
– Currently enrolled St Mary’s student actively pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications or Media, but also open to other degree programs if you have what it takes!
– 20 hours per week minimum.
– Excellent Speaking and Writing Skills.
– Knowledge of all Social Media Platforms.
– A creative and out-of-the-box thinker.
– Bilingual ( English and Spanish) is a must.
– Dependable, Hard Worker.
– A leader who does not need to be micromanaged.
– Team player! You will be working closely in a small office with some pretty awesome people!
How do you apply?
– Contact us at [email protected] or call us at (210)293-5461.
Don’t forget to share, tag, love on our social media sites.